- Upright keel template designed for traditional fish shapes.
- Lower sweep (rake) than most conventional, wider-based keels which allows it to pivot in a really tight radius.
- High area and depth not only deliver a feeling of control when pushed harder on the open face but helps to maintain tremendous speed through roundhouse cutbacks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard, and twin fin boards.
*If product is out of stock at store level, we will attempt to fill from FCS directly. Please allow up to 1 week processing time for your order to ship in this case.